We like simple return policies...so here you go!
We understand that sometimes returns are inevitable. Before sending any product back, please have approval from Atlanta Light Bulbs. Simply log into your online account to request a return. Once a request has been submitted, we will review and process the request within 24-48 hours.
Items that are marked as Non-Stock, Clearance and Special Order Items are specifically ordered for the buyer and are not eligible for return. Please consider contacting customer service or an Inside Sales representative to assist you with the purchase of LED light fixtures, ballast and any items labeled as Non-Stock or Special Order Item. If an error is made in ordering these items, we will do everything possible to remedy the situation. Please note, there can be hefty restocking fees from the vendor or factory.
All returns must reference the RMA# on the outside of the package and shipping must be prepaid by you (the buyer). MERCHANDISE MUST BE RETURNED IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND CONDITION. Merchandise that has been installed or used will not be accepted for return, unless it is a warranty claim.
Merchandise returned to Atlanta Light Bulbs without an RMA number will be refused or discarded, and no credit will be issued. Atlanta Light Bulbs has the right to levy a restocking fee, deny the return, issue an exchange on a product, or credit.
- Returns MUST be Authorized by filling out the form below or logging into your online account and requesting a return.
- Returns are not accepted on Special Order Items, Non-Stock Items or Clearance Items*
- The cost of returning the items is the responsibility of the customer
- The original shipping charges are not credited
- A copy of the Authorized Return paperwork must be in the box
- The items must be in original packaging and in good working condition
- Ballasts, Light Fixtures and Electrical Parts are Non-Returnable unless Defective*
- Requests must be made within 30 days of delivery
- Returns are assessed a 20% restocking fee
- If an offsetting order is placed, then the 20% restocking fee is waived!
- Refunds are given back the way we received the $$
I got a defective part...what do I do?
Sometimes you get a bad bulb or ballast. No problem we can help! Some brands carry an express warranty on their product, which is notated in the description. We will help direct you to the manufacturer or will handle the warranty paperwork ourselves.
We want to make sure you are a happy camper, so we will cover any issues on product for up to 30 days (when it is installed properly). So, if you have a defective part, contact our team at 1-888-988-2852 and they will walk you through the next steps. We will either require the product back for testing by issuing an return, send out a new item at no charge, or issue a monetary credit for the product.
I received broken bulbs or you sent me the wrong item! What do I do?
You can imagine how hard it can be to ship glass & metal across the country. We have a great packing team but sometimes stuff breaks! Sometimes the carriers will damage the product in shipment, it happens but we'll take care of it!
If you get a broken bulb or damaged product, please contact us immediately (within 24 hours) by using the form below, logging into your online account, or calling 1-888-988-2852. Have your order number ready! When fluorescent tubes get damaged, we typically issue a credit, rather than reship 1 or 2 lamps alone, as the probability of damage very high. On light bulbs, ballast and such, we will figure out the best way to make you whole!
If we are at fault and sent you the wrong product, please give us a call, fill out this form below or send us a note when your logged into your account. We will make you right, when we are at fault, we will refund the shipping charges and send you a prepaid shipping label to get the product back to us.
* Due to the electrical integrity that can be compromised on some items, we cannot accept requests for returns on the following: Ballasts, Light Fixtures and Electrical Parts. If a ballast or fixture is claimed to be defective, please contact a customer relationship specialists and then fill out the RMA request form. Defective ballast are rare. Defective claim procedures vary by manufacturer. Some ballast will be sent back for testing, so do not discard your ballast. Defective claims will be sent to the factory for testing. Once the factory has deemed it to be defective and not improperly installed; either a credit will be issued or a replacement will be sent.
Items ordered as “special order” or “non-returnable” will not be considered for return, and return requests for these items will not be accepted. These items will be notated online. You will not be able to purchase these items until you agree to the Special Item Terms.
Refunds will be given by the original method of payment and are typically processed within 5 to 7 business days. Refund credits can only be issued to the original card used for the purchase. In the event of a lost or stolen credit card, we will send a company check to the refundee. If the total of the product replacement is under $25, we reserve the right to issue a refund as opposed to sending out replacements.