*263X1T-Emergency Back up Light 120-277V The Lithonia Lighting white thermoplastic, Low profile emergency lighting unit has fully Adjustable LED Lamp heads, Ni-Cad Battery Back-up. Wall or ceiling mount, compact and aimable head lamps. Damp location rated. Test switch and indicator. Dual-voltage input 120V or 277V AC. Emergency unit provided with test switch, status indicator andrechargeable battery. Maintenance-free nickel-cadmium battery provides 90 minutes of emergency power. Injection-molded, flame-retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing with snap-fit design componentswith LED lamps for easy installation. Universal J-box pattern. Track and swivel arrangement permits fullrange of lamp adjustment.
EU2L M12 Lithonia Lighting Emergency Light
Illuminate Low Profile Areas
Don’t be stuck in the dark when the power goes out. The EU2L M12 Lithonia Lighting emergency light is designed for use in emergency lighting applications for hallways and stairwells. It includes a backup battery and comes in a low profile design with small, unobstructed, and fully adjustable dual LED lamp heads.
The EU2L M12 Lithonia Lighting emergency light is the perfect solution for compact, mountable, and rechargeable emergency light that is ideal for applications that require low-profile, emergency LED lighting for lower mounting heights. The light is provided with a test switch, indicator, and a rechargeable battery so you can light up your space in no time.
- Lithonia Lighting brand
- Maintenance-free 3.6V nickel-cadmium rechargeable battery
- Up to 90 minutes of emergency lighting
- Flame-retardant, high-impact, and injection-molded thermoplastic housing
- Snap-fit design components for easy installation
- Wall mount and ceiling mountable - Universal J-box pattern
- Track and swivel mounting arrangement enables flexible lamp adjustment
- The typical life of the LED is 10 years
- One 0.75W white LED per lamp head
- Bi-color LED status indicator for battery condition
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions (inches): 7.25 x 2.13 x 4.25