Now Hiring SALES PROFESSIONALS!
Looking for a change? We want you!
We are a quirky, fun and dynamic group of individuals looking to change the way Atlanta's facility managers and property owners view lighting. We are runners, hikers, DJ's, soccer players, swimmers and farmers who happen to love lighting.
We simply want to make lighting "Sexy" and we have the tools to do it!
Our mission is to provide significant savings through energy efficient lighting solutions. We are passionate about saving our clients’ money while at the same time making their businesses sustainable with our complete energy efficient solutions, backed by years of expertise.
If you’re ready to join cause and to have the "why" answered every morning when you get up and make that drive into work. Drop us a line!
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
LED Lighting Sales-Metro Atlanta Outside Sales
Are you ready to sell LED products for one of the top 200 Electrical Distributors in the US? Selling LED retrofit projects for Atlanta Light can be a life transforming experience! How would you like to be a part of the revolution? Did you know you can change a person’s mood with light? Did you know you can use LED bulbs as a WiFi hub or that you can now control the lights in your building with an app? Pretty cool, huh…
With Atlanta Light Bulbs new division ALB Energy Solutions you will have the opportunity to expand existing relationships in the Atlanta metro area and identify new clients to partner with. You will play a key role in developing solid relationships with key existing clients and becoming the vendor of choice for their next LED project. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate!
As an ALB Energy Solutions Sales Representative, we challenge you to deliver superior customer experiences while being holding yourself accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of LED products & solutions. Your main objective will be growing sales revenues and growing our footprint in the metro Atlanta marketplace.
Provide expertise on LED Lighting Solutions with metro Atlanta facility managers, building engineers, contractors and Government accounts.
Develop relationships, build trust, and service the client with the highest degree of support
Work closely with current and prospective clients by specifying our energy efficient lighting products, preparing lighting audits, rebate calculations, ROI proposals and using our 3rd party partners to install and finance the project.
You will need to initiate and negotiate tailor-made actions that result in profitable sales of our state-of-the-art LED, lighting and controls portfolio
Systematically analyze and report sales results, expectations, market, competition, and trends
Proactively cold call on prospects and existing customers to increase sales revenue
Provide technical assistance to customers in such forms as product training and demonstrations and lunch & learn sessions; partner with inside staff to ensure all sales activities are handled efficiently; keep management informed of any problems, competitor issues or other factors affecting the assigned vertical market with recommendations for improvements/changes; and assume additional related responsibilities as assigned
A healthy salary based on experience + lucrative commissions, health benefits, travel reimbursement, and yearly bonuses based on performance. This opportunity has the potential to be $100,000+ for highly motivated lighting sales professionals
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing Engineering or work experience in lieu of degree
5 + years’ experience in lighting industry, either with a manufacturer, lighting maintenance contractor, ESCO, or with an energy focused distributor preferred
Extensive knowledge of the lighting business and in-depth knowledge of products and applications
A proven track record in customer relationship building with key decision makers
Effective communication, interpersonal, planning and organizational skills
Must be detailed oriented, self driven and able to work with limited supervision
Ability to overcome obstacles and meet deadlines within a fast paced environment
Strong computer skills within a PC environment; able to learn new systems quickly.
Lighting/LED/LEED/or Controls Certification is highly desirable. Those candidates able to do lighting layouts, lighting audits, EcoInsight reports and ICF rebate applications will have a leg up.
Job Type: Full-time
Lighting Sales Experience: 5 years
Inside Sales Lighting
Are you a driven, self-motivated, sales professional that is results-oriented? If so, we want you.
As a leader in the global lighting market, Atlanta Light Bulbs has been servicing clients worldwide since 1981. While most lighting suppliers offer the most common lighting products, we do not stop there. Our inventory includes lighting products for any application. With that comes an excellent opportunity for YOU to thrive as one of our Inside Sales Representatives.
As a company who provides light to its customers and their industries, we are looking for a qualified person to add to energy and drive to our inside sales team. As a member of the team, you will have a tremendous opportunity to put your skills to work while contributing to ALB’s revenue growth.
- Prospects, qualifies and generates new and repeat sales with a professional and positive attitude
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions via phones, email, fax, live chat, and help desk
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; performs needs analysis at all prospect levels; building rapport; providing product information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related products and services, as well as new items; explaining product’s specs and features
- Drive leads through the sales pipeline with follow up and execution; generates and qualifies leads and sales opportunities for outside sales team
- Supports customer retention and recapture by analyzing customer buying habits and contacting customer to follow up and increase account revenue
- Maintains customer records by updating contact and account information, as needed
- Works closely with customer service, accounting, warehouse, and inventory manager to generate revenue and following through the order fulfillment process
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standard operating procedures and recommending improved policies and procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions, participating in educational opportunities, and keeping abreast with industry trends
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing department and organization goals by accepting ownership for role’s responsibilities and exploring new opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- High School Diploma or equivalent required but college degree preferred
- 3+ years of Sales experience in a high call volume environment; lighting experience a plus but not required
- Must be driven and motivated for sales with excellent time management and a proven, professional image
- Must possess and demonstrate exceptional prospecting, closing, and other needed sales skills
- Must be a people-person who is customer-centric and loves to build relationships
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently to identify needs and opportunities; results-oriented
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a changing, fast-paced, growing and dynamic business
- Ability to embrace change and collaborate with team members through adaption in environment and position duties to achieve team and company goals
- Must be able to work overtime hours and Saturdays as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient knowledge in Epicor Prophet 21 helpful but not required
Atlanta Light Bulbs values professionalism in its employees; therefore, the following attributes and behaviors are identified as examples of what is expected of an employee:
Displays empathy and positive regard for others in written, verbal and non-verbal communications. Builds trusting relationships by acting with integrity, courtesy and responsibility. Works effectively with colleagues by practicing punctuality, respect for deadlines, collaborative problem solving and honest communications