Sold in Quantities of:
(You save $15.91)
This item is Eligible for ALB Bucks!
MC39-1F-27LX HATCH,Ballast Metal Halide 35W 277V Rated,Low strike -Nano case size - Operates M179E Philips - CDM-TM 35W/830 lamp - electronic - 5 year warranty. These Low Strike Ballasts are specially designed to operate Philips Mini MasterColor lamps only.
Ballast Metal Halide 35W 277V Rated Low strike -Nano case size - Operates M179E Philips - CDM-TM 35W/830 lamp - electronic - 5 year warranty. These Low Strike Ballasts are specially designed to operate Philips Mini MasterColor lamps only.
Shop for Electronic Metal Halide Replacement Ballasts
If you’re in the market for an indoor electronic metal halide ballast, this Hatch electronic metal halide ballast is an excellent choice. This replacement ballast operates an M179E CDM/TM/830 Philips Mini MasterColor lamp - the Hatch electronic metal halide ballast is efficient and has a 5 year warranty.
This electronic metal halide ballast is 4.36 inches long and has mounting feet. The Hatch low strike electronic ballast operates on 277v only and is a nano case size type so it fits in tight applications.
Let Us Help You Plan Your Project
Why go into your lighting project alone when you have experts standing by to help? At Atlanta Light Bulbs, we go far beyond your typical customer service. We have over 35 years of experience in the industry, and our dedicated specialists help people like you to make informed decisions every day.
Place Your Order Today
If you’re hunting for the best deal on a solid mercury vapor lamp, you’ve come to the right place. If you place your order by 4pm EST, we’ll ship it out the same day. For more information, we encourage you to call our experts at 1-888-988-2852, or you can send us a message online for a fast response to your inquiry. Don’t let this deal pass you by—place your order today.
This Item Replaces
This product is a direct replacement for the following items:
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 year warranty|
|Manufacturers Notes||Product Features:
- Thermal protection
- Approved for recessed use
- Micro Processor Controlled
- Safety Shut Down Features
- Superior Hot Lamp Restrike Characteristic
- Low Voltage Lamp Shutdown
- Sound Rated: A
- Minimum Starting Temperature: -30°C
- Maximum Case Temperature: 80°C
- Complies with FCC Part 18 (Class B) Consumer limits
- Up to 5 Year Warranty
- Lamp end-of-life protected
- Transient Protection Meets ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Cat A
- Short Circuit Protection
- Open Circuit/No Lamp/ Hot Lamp Shutdown, Retry and Ignition Failure Protection: Ignition failure shutdown in 5 seconds followed by multiple timed restrikes with lamp ignition or timed shutdown until power is reset (restrike timing is lamp wattage dependent)|
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Ordered on Demand
Shop Other Products From: