Socket Fluorescent High Output Lamps. This is the stationary end. This socket is a direct replacement for the 582.GDF Wuson.
Snap-in mounting, 9" long leads with gasket and pitch
About FE82 Socket
The Socket Sentry™ protective shield for lamp base and lamp holder, when installed on the bottom of a vertically installed T12 fluorescent lamp with a Kulka 582/583 Series lamp holder, will provide a shield of the lamp glass, lamp base, and lamp holder electrical connection from water-spray, condensation, leakage, and dust.
- Rating: 660 Watts, dual rated 600 V or 1000 V
- UL File No. E-13408; CSA File No. LR95423.
- UL listed and CSA certified for outdoor use in enclosed signs and fixtures.
- Mounting: Snap-In, Dead Front Design
- Housing: White urea
- Contacts: Horizontal or vertical silver plated phosphor bronze, self wiping.
- Mounting Clips: FabulexTM Thermoplastic.
- Gasket: Blue silicone treated neoprene "O" ring
- Lead wires 9" (228.6 mm) long, 18 AWG stranded and tinned lead wires, 1/2” stripped, standard. Wire rated: AWM 1000V, 90°C (194°F)
Not sure? WE’re here to help!
Whether you are a facility manager, professional contractor, business owner, or homeowner looking for the right ballast is important and sometimes hard to do. We understand that shopping for your lighting needs can be a daunting experience, especially if you are not already familiar with lighting terminology. If you are not sure if the FE82 is right for your needs, or if you have any questions at all, our experts are always happy to assist you.
WHY BUY FROM ALB?
With over 30+ years of experience as industry leaders, we know how to keep our customers happy. Need your lights fast? We ship all in-stock orders received by 4 pm EST the same day. To speak with someone about your order, call 1-888-988-2852 or send us a message online for a prompt response. Outfit your home and business with the best lights when you shop at Atlanta Light Bulbs today.