Fixture Down Light LED 8 Inch 4000K Sylvania 72509 is a commercial rated can light that is rated at 2000 lumens and operates on 120-277V. This can recessed can light is not dimmable and has a 50,000 hour life rating. Equivalent to 2x26W CFL or 1 42W CFL. The SYLVANIA ULTRA LED RT8 provides excellent color rendering (up to
90 CRI), and a wide selection of color temperatures (3000K, 3500K,
4000K, 5000K). LEDs have virtually no UV or infrared radiation to damage
or fade furnishings, art or other objects. ^
This Item Replaces
This product is a direct replacement for the following items:
Useful Life Hours
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Rendering Index
8 Inch Downlight
1. Operating temperature range between -4°F and +104°F (-20°C and +40°C).
2. Suitable for indoor/outdoor use, including dry, damp and wet location environments.
3. Designed to install in standard 8" CFL mounting frame. For a list of compatible housings, please refer to www.sylvania.com/RT8.
4. For detailed warranty information, please see www.sylvania.com/RT8.
5. For installation in non-insulated ceilings: If insulation is present, it may be placed around the retrofit kit as long as a three-inch space
is maintained around the kit.
6. Installation performed as a stand-alone kit (without frame) is recommended for hard ceiling. Installation of a recessed incandescent
frame is recommended for tiled ceiling application for proper support of the retrofit kit.
7. Compatible with Philips Bodine model ELI-S-20 and IOTA model IIS-125 Emergency Lighting Inverters.
ALB Price:$89.99$69.99 (You save $20.00)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Worldwide Supplier of Lighting & Energy Saving Solutions
Atlanta Light Bulbs has been providing energy saving lighting solutions since 1981. We stock thousands of LED's, light bulbs and ballasts from names like Phillips, Universal Lighting, Fulham, CREE and Halco. We stock miniature lamps, incandescent bulbs, halogen light bulbs and the latest technology in LED's, CFL's, and induction.