Merchandise will not be considered for return and/or credit unless you, the buyer, have prior written approval from Atlanta Light Bulbs. Please contact a customer relationship specialist if you have questions regarding return procedures. A Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Request Form must be filled out and approved. You will then be contacted with an RGA #. All returns must reference the RGA# on the outside of the package and shipping must be prepaid by the buyer. MERCHANDISE MUST BE RETURNED IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND CONDITION. Merchandise that has been installed or used will not be accepted for return unless it is a warranty claim. All freight charges for returned merchandise must be prepaid by you (the buyer). Merchandise returned to Atlanta Light Bulbs without an RGA number will be refused or discarded and no credit will be issued. If you placed your order online please go to AtlantaLightBulbs.com/Returns to request an RGA. Atlanta Light Bulbs has the right to levy a restocking fee, deny the return, issue an exchange on a product, or credit.
Please note the following:
• If you are not satisfied with the product or you need to return it for any reason an RGA must be requested and granted by Atlanta Light Bulbs. RGA’s must be requested within 30 days of noted delivery date. RGA’s are valid for 30 days from the date they are issued. RGA’s are void and canceled after 30 days from the date of issue.
• RGA's will not be issued after 30 days past the noted delivery by the carrier, unless the product is under warranty , claimed to be defective or a special exception has been made by management.
• RGA's on Stocked Items will incur a 20% restock fee. If an offsetting replacement order is placed that is of equal or greater value the 20% restock will be waived.
• Freight will not be credited and you (the buyer) are responsible for freight cost back to Atlanta Light Bulbs.
• Due to the electrical integrity that can be compromised on some items, we cannot accept requests for returns on the following: Ballasts, Light Fixtures and Electrical Parts. If a ballast is claimed to be defective please contact a customer relationship specialists and then fill out the RGA request form. Defective ballast are rare. Defective claim procedures vary by manufacturer. Some ballast will be sent back for testing, do not discard your ballast. Defective claims will been sent to the factory for testing. Once the factory has deemed it to be defective and not improperly installed; either a credit will be issued or a replacement will be sent.
• Items ordered as “special order” or “non-returnable” will not be considered for return and return requests for these items will not be accepted.
• Refunds will be given by the original method of payment.
• Exceptions to our RGA policies may be addressed; however, they must be approved by Management.
Atlanta Light Bulbs passes responsibility of delivery to the carrier at the time that the carrier picks up at our warehouse. Losses that occur during shipment are the responsibility of the carrier. Atlanta Light Bulbs will provide you (the buyer) with a tracking number and a toll free number for the carrier. It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact Atlanta Light Bulbs and notify us of any loss before the claim process can begin in cases where Atlanta Light Bulbs has prepaid and added freight to your order. In cases where your order has shipped on any account other than one belonging to Atlanta Light Bulbs recovering losses is entirely up to you (the buyer) to take up with the carrier. Atlanta Light Bulbs is not responsible for claims filed on any second or third party shipping accounts. Our standard method of shipping within the continental United States is UPS Ground Service. Unfortunately, on rare occasions Atlanta Light Bulbs website may miscalculate freight charges. If any additional shipping cost is incurred due to miscalculation we will make every effort to contact you (the buyer) prior to shipment. We will not accept or ship the order until you (the buyer) have agreed to the new shipping charges. For online orders where a shipping cost cannot be calculated when the order is placed and the shipping amount shown is $0.00; additional freight will be added to the order and billed to your credit card at the time that the order is ready to ship and the correct charges can be determined.
Some items we offer carry a manufacturer’s warranty, and in many instances that is stated on the website. All stated or implied warranties are supported by the manufacturer of the specific product. Warranty claim processes and procedures vary by manufacturer. If you need help with the factory warranty claim process please contact a customer relationship specialist. Please be advised that for many warranty claim issues, the product in question will need to be sent back to the manufacturer for testing, please do not discard the product.
Please Note: The average life hours stated on bulbs is not an implied factory warranty.
Atlanta Light Bulbs will charge a restocking fee of no less than 20% and a maximum of 35% plus any shipping charges that we may incur in shipping items back to the manufacturer and/or vendor. The restocking fee is also determined by the item being stocked, non stocked, or special order. Some items are non returnable and will not be considered for credit or for an RGA number. The amount to be refunded must be credited via the original payment method. You (the buyer) are responsible for all freight charges and this amount will not be credited. This applies to all items returned where Atlanta Light Bulbs is not responsible for the discrepancy.
Mistaken and Damaged Shipments:
If at fault for a mistaken shipment, Atlanta Light Bulbs will refund shipping charges. This does NOT apply to transit damage. Damages or breakage on items due to transit must be reported within 2 business days from the date of delivery. When signing for delivery please note any obvious damage or breakage at the time of delivery and DO NOT REFUSE THE PACKAGE. When Atlanta Light Bulbs is not at fault, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any shipping cost incurred in returning items to us. Any and all damages incurred in shipping must be reported within two business days from noted delivery by the carrier. If the packing shows obvious signs of damage please note this when signing for the package from the carrier and PLEASE DO NOT REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. Report damages immediately by filling out our returns form at: www.AtlantaLightBulbs.com/returns.